- Why Balkans? Balkans is the region that roughly represent the central part of Europe where a major human mutation occurred about 250,000.00 years ago, according to me. This is the region where humans began to live in "Lines" instead of sporadic group living. I named this region "Balkans" as a fair representation of this region and surrounding regions. The current "Balkans" is also part of it.
- Space is our final frontier. As humans we have to migrate out of earth and settle out of Earth, we have to aim for sustainable life in ships. Why? We have to embark on a journey that will lead us on a long return journey back to Milky Way after Andromeda have collided. We have close to 1 billion year to prepare for a long journey that will take us to another galaxy and then return back to Milky Way and enjoy the newly formed Andromeda Milky Way galaxy that I call “Milandro Galaxy”. We have just 1 billion year to make ships and gain our population mass on Earth. We have to Aim for at least 1 Million ships capable of harboring life, and must be built in space with space rocks using sun as a manufacturing machine. In the mean time, we need to worry little about Betelgeuse or any other pending supernova, as our planet will be at a safe distance to get any harm to us. However, we should build ships during this time and habitat them for our journey out of Milky Way to avoid pending doom. Probes with offensive capabilities to be sent in all directions to safe guard us from “Quantum Attacks”. With Andromeda approaching us, we will not see our sun go through the full cycle. Therefore, we need to build ships that are sturdy and long lasting to take us to our next destination deep into outer space. Make a sling shot around another galaxy and return back to “Milando Galaxy” for ship maintenance and parking next to a source of heat like a sun. In the mean time we will have to make efforts to sustain our black hole to give us most lasting life span, after which we will take off in a direction where next big bang will be coming. Our migratory population should be close to 1 trillion people, living in segments of 10,000 in each ship. Why? We don’t want to put a lot of our eggs in one bucket in case of a failure. The ships must be compact sturdy build out of natural space resources, using Sun Or Quantum Mechanics as means of manufacturing and repairs. We will have to accomplish space manufacturing for maximum efficiency.
- The natural shape in space is round and is most stable. Building metal ships means we have to take a lot of metal in space from Earth or other sources. This step is cumbersome and we will run out of earth’s resources to make enough ships to carry us all to our next destination. Best will be to use existing resource in space that is plenty full, one is silica, the other is hydrogen. Making nuclear ships are not possible as we will need a ready supply of plutonium to power them, then the ships will be dangerous to operate in space due to risk of explosion and radiation. Plutonium Is not easy to extract anywhere in space even on earth. The other power source is anti matter. Anti matter is even more dangerous and can cause explosions. Anti matter is very difficult to create in space as well. So as I was thinking about our migration out of our solar system, and eventually “Milky Way” for our round trip, I figured best will be to use existing abundant space resource of Hydrogen as fuel, and quantum physics to drive most aspects of its functions. Best ship will be one with minimum movable parts, as there are no repair shops in space. Our ships in space must travel close to each other for outer maintenance. A fleet of smaller landing ships must be kept in a giant ship made out of asteroid for planet landing if one is needed. This will minimize damage and maintenance of the landing ships. Below is what I came up with. Also, there are inter ship transport module located inside of the ship. The same inter ship transport modules will be used in space shuttles similar to “Columbia” for transport of Humans into ships.
- Rockets are not a very good idea as they take off vertically and require special training. This will be cumbersome or even unachievable for elderly and children.
- Why Round? At any point in space, objects in space exert gravitational forces on each other. Round shape minimize the effects of those forces, and hence, the structure will be more stable compared to elongated or other shapes. Internal gravity is much easier to attain. Fewer course corrections needed due to forces exerted by celestial objects. Also, the way it is designed, I am sure there will not be any wobble. There will be more wobble or ship may spin out of control if any other shape is used, during propulsion, even break apart. Ship will be designed in a way to make sure the two halves are as balanced as possible. Ship is built for space and not land on a planet. Depending on its size, it must be kept at a suitable distance. Especially out of a planet’s magnetic field if running on Quantum Mechanics. Initial boost can be given using Hydrogen propulsion, and then turned to Quantum for more efficiency. Put it this way, the fewer the moving parts, the better the ship will run. Building same size ships is important too. As that will reduce maintenance overheads. Same parts will fit all ships. For example, this is the same as buying same printer for all the office, the spare parts will match and maintenance becomes easy.
- NOTE: All quantum physics applications mentioned below can be done manually using other regular processes like heating can be microwave (more cumbersome). Conversion of gasses to liquid can be done using low space temperature and not heating the holding tanks area using quantum entanglement or microwaves. Electricity can be a hydrogen driven generator. For longer life of ship, I would prefer quantum physics as its principles can achieve better goals at a low energy cost and next to no maintenance. Also vibrations from generator and Nuclear or Anti Matter propulsion can potentially break the ship apart. Also, most Quantum Physics is not applied to people directly, as that may have adverse affects of a computer malfunction. Like Quantum Attraction, therefore this ship has a rotation. Combination of Quantum attraction & Rotation can give better Earth like results.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: TO KEEP THIS SHIP AFFLOAT AND NOT TO LET IT BECOME THE TARGET OF QUANTUM MECHANICS BY ANOTHER WORLD, ALL PROCESSES MENTIONED MUST HAVE A BACKUP CONVENTIONAL METHOD. AND MUST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO GENERATE A MAGNETIC FIELD. FOR EXAMPLE HEATING CAN BE MICROWAVE, CREATING FOOD FROM HUMAN REMAIINS CAN BE MICROWAVES, CLEANING AIR, O2 GENERATION, THROUGH CONVENTIONAL METHODS. CONDENSING HYDROGEN USING COMPRESSORS AND MUST HAVE A SMALL POWER PLANT AT ZERO G CENTER LOCATION. THIS SHIP MUST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DETERMINE A QUANTUM ATTACK AND CHANGE TO CONVENTIONAL METHODS AND GENERATE A MAGNETIC FIELD. MAGNETIC FIELD NULLIFY QUANTUM ATTACK, SIMILARLY YOU CANNOT RUN QUANTUM PROCESSES INSIDE EITHER. HOWEVER, SINCE ALL OF CONVENTIONAL METHODS ARE MORE ENERGY CONSUMING AND WILL REQUIRE NUCLEAR FUEL, THE SHIP PREDOMINENTLY WILL RUN ON QUANTUM MECHANICS. MICROWAVES ARE VERY USEFULL, AS THEY HEAT UP WATER PRETTY WELL. FOR EXAMPLE, PUT A DRY CLOTH IN A MICROWAVE OWEN, AND IT WILL NOT HEAT UP AS WELL, AS IT WILL IF IT IS WET.
- 1) Material: This ship is made in space by capturing an existing asteroid or commit with enough diameters to house 2 tunnels holding 10000 people. There must be enough extra space to carry failure survivors until the ship is repaired. This will depend on how robust the stone is. Capturing is done either by attaching boosters or using quantum physics for attraction. Once captured, the object has to be brought in Earth’s orbit to work on. Once in Earth’s orbit a hole and a central cavity needs to be made. The central cavity has to be filled up with water collected from space. The hole now needs to be plugged up with the same material that came out of the ship. The ship now needs to be moved to an orbit closer to the sun so it is baked steadily at a temperature to make the water at the core migrate throughout the ship and make the stone saturated with as much evenly as possible. This can be done by making the stone sling shot around the sun. The stone in our case can be a metal silica alloy or something like granite. The ship is then slowly cooled to harden the rock. The water step can be avoided if the rock is heating properly. However, it needs to be backed to achieve a round shape or cut properly. We can start from Silica too and add components for maximum durability. The outer layer must be made in a way to sustain flight in absolute Zero environment.
- Building same size ships is important too. As that will reduce maintenance overheads. Same parts will fit all ships. For example, this is the same as buying same printer for all the office, the spare parts will match and maintenance becomes easy.
- 2) Inner Design: Once cooled, the ship have to be evened out from outside to make it as round as possible. Then the interior needs to be cut out for living space as shown in “Booster Side Half View” above. A central cavity needs to be dig up for gas collection from outer space. Gases from this chamber can then be sorted out using quantum physics and taken out to storage tanks as shown in “Booster Side Half View” above. Gases in these tanks are kept as liquid by using Quantum Mechanics principles rather than a compressor. We can change the state of matter using quantum physics from gas into condensed gas. Thus, these tanks should be able to hold high pressures. There should be 6 large capacity tanks for hydrogen, 4 for oxygen, and 2 for nitrogen. The separated gasses are collected in holding tanks within the separation chamber, please refer to “Booster Side Half View”, which is then transferred to the main holding tanks located on the non booster side of the ship, refer to “Non Booster Half View”.
- 3) Navigation: Must be Quantum and Photon. Photon means camera. Cameras can be mounted on the non booster side in the center to navigate using frontal view. There can be rear and side view mounted in at the public view & service access doors located on the non booster side living tunnels, refer to “Non Booster Zero G Entrance View”. All cameras must be non movable to reduce maintenance. Quantum should require no surface mount, Device inside the ship should be able to see the Quantum signature of Hydrogen and other elements.
- 4) Propulsion: Boosters are connected to the storage tanks for Hydrogen and Oxygen. Once booster valves open, liquid Hydrogen and Oxygen are turned back into gasses at the valve location. This is done by a computer program that only entangles gasses once they reach the storage tanks. Once outside of storage tanks the liquid turns to gasses and shoots out to the boosters where they are ignited to cause the boost. The process of ignition can also be Quantum or Electrical or both preferred. I am sure quantum physics can achieve compression of gasses to compressed gas as a compressor would and hold it. One can reduce the tank and tube temperatures change from gas to condensed gas. Booster must be located as shown in “Booster Side View” above.
- The translation of power from booster surface to parts of ship for stability will be part of schematics.
- 5) Booster to Non Booster Spin: (Refer to “Non Booster Zero G Entrance View”. Above) In this spin, boosters are always facing the rear of the ship and spin is as Shown in “Non Booster Zero G Entrance View”. This gives the ship Propulsion and spin at the same time. One living tunnel is located on the Booster side of the ship, and one is located on the non booster half of the Ship. In this orientation only mid five to nine boosters can be used for Acceleration. The mid ship boosters are angled in a way to give Clockwise and counter clockwise spin. Slowing the ship is easy, just rotate the ship’s boosters in the front direction, and fire them. A course correction can be made, or a orbit change, during flight and during circular motion, by igniting selected boosters controlled by a computer program. Left, right, up, down, at an angle movements can be achieved by same booster orientation, without adding anymore boosters. It all depends on how they are fired related to their position in space. Boosters serve dual purpose. They act as suction entrance for gas collection they connect to gas collection chamber through a narrow tube, which is where gasses are collected and separated. The Central Gas Collection Chamber is also the place where indoor air is purified, moister taken out, and CO2 is converted to oxygen through catalytic reaction leading to Glucose & O2. Nitrogen concentrations are adjusted accordingly. (Schematics Coming Soon)
- 6) Electricity & Living Temperature: Electrical current is from an old school hydrogen generator, the most basic in design, to make sure ship’s resources can replicate and maintain the generator. The best will be a flame fire up water to generate vapor to swing the wheel to generate electricity. Our goal is to make the whole ship run with 24 Volts and 200 Amps of current. If heating is microwave, then more power will be needed to heat up the ship. The ship’s temperature is maintained at livable levels using quantum mechanics to warm the water that was distributed in step 1 of our ship building process. The reason why I am saying it would be possible with quantum physics is because a household microware only vibrates water molecules. For instance, if you put a dry paper towel in a microwave for 30 sec it won’t heat up, but, if you put a wet towel it will. The same affect is achievable through quantum physics. This process is easy and should be lot less energy consuming. If not use of microwaves is possible too. Only thing is, more generators will be needed. I am currently working on a generator that can utilize ship’s spin to generate electricity. Also, all exercising equipment can be mounted with small generators that can be collected into batteries for usage.
- 7) Living Tunnel: There can be two living tunnels located side by side alongside the central axes of the ship. Each living tunnel has a passageway and rooms located on one side away from the central axes. One of the living tunnel have two outside doors for external transport for maintenance, and viewing area for the residence. The two tunnels have cross bridges to allow movement from one tunnel to another tunnel. The tunnels and the connecting bridges must be designed in a way to keep the gravity same on all living spaces. The living tunnels must have pressurized suite attached to the walls for all residence, best option that came out, was to make the person attach to the walls, to avoid getting hit. A close by rescue ship will then collect the survivors attached to the walls. If we are to build escape pods, then, first most people won’t be able to get to them in time. Escape pods may damage too in a structural failure.
- An alternate arrangement of living tunnel is being designed where there is a single circular tunnel with several smaller tunnels connected through the circular tunnel at right angle, half on one side and half on the other, like a plus sign. The idea is to keep same gravitational force on all living spaces as much as possible. Also, each living segment can be closed off, in case of a failure.
- 8) Gravity: This ship needs to be built symmetrical around a central axis so there is no wobbling during circular motion to generate gravity. Centrifugal force is what is causing the gravity or the ship can be fired straight to give gravity, in this way centrifugal gravity is not needed, only at times when it is needed. The Tunnels must have L shaped construction to change sleeping and walking orientation incase of gravity changes. It is possible, maybe to give a angular floor construction to work with both Centrifugal and Straight gravity or combination of both. The wobbling will go away as a result of the booster location. Firing of boosters will eliminate wobble. Earth has a wobble, but that can be due to distribution of land and oceans, creating uneasy distribution of weight. Moon plays a role in our wobble too. I am not sure, if a wobble will be present or not, I am sure there won’t be one. But if there is, a little booster firing will correct the wobble for long periods of time.
- 9) Cork Screw Door: (Schematic Coming Soon) The door in this ship should be one without any rubber tubing, as all such things will not last for a long period to time. The door I have designed is a cork screw door that does not have any rubber tubing for air lock, and nor does have hinges. The door is like a cork screw that must be lifted with chains manually to reduce electric usage. Just like AC fittings have no rubber tubing, yet it hold the pressure just by a screw. Same is true with this door, that slides into the cavity with smaller side facing outward and larger side facing inwards. The Centrifugal force of the spin, will also help keep the door in place and also by making the surface polished, the contact is good enough to keep the gasses inside. This door closes like a inverted screw, so therefore, must be built inside the ship during construction. The door can only be operated from inside the ship, no outdoor latches are installed for safety reason and maintenance issues. The door is pressed in using a snap action locking mechanism after the door is screwed in, only a half screw spin should be enough. The material, can be Plexiglas, or something similar for outdoor viewing. Plexiglas is easy to work with, and mold into shapes easily. Refer to “Non Booster Zero G Entrance View for location of cork screw doors.
- 10) Outdoor Maintenance: Each door location, must have a small camera probe, connected through a wire, to be slipped outdoors to check for ship’s physical health. Very small probe, runs through wire’s to eliminate the need for batteries. The probe must be lowered in a manner to keep it and ship’s spin aligned and must be long enough to give a visual of the ½ of the ship. The probe can have any gas boosters to maneuver it to cover the half ship. The other half is done by the other door located on the opposite side. Gas boosters are enough to give movement to the probes relative to ship’s spin. The gas can be any gas other then Hydrogen, Oxygen or Nitrogen, only if they are in stock plenty full. Ship must have maintenance, repair and manufacturing capabilities of the camera and the probe. Since probe is connected using a wire, there will not be any need to use a booster to bring the probe back in. A close by ship can also keep a visual on each other for outdoor maintenance. Person responsible for outdoor maintenance, must be connected the same way, must be lowered the same way, and use boosters to get to location for maintenance, like resurfacing or booster maintenance. If needed the ship’s rotation can be stopped or slowed for maintenance purposes. All inhabitants must go through weightless training in the central gas collection chamber.
- 11) People Transport Module: (Refer to Non Booster Zero G Entrance View)
Schematics Coming Soon.
- 12) Safe Exit: The living tunnels must have pressurized suite attached to the walls for all residence, best option that came out, was to make the person attach to the walls, to avoid getting hit. A close by rescue ship will then collect the survivors attached to the walls. If we are to build escape pods, then, first most people won’t be able get to them in time. Escape pods may damage too in a structural failure. Escape pods will make the ship design more complicated with moving parts. Remember, the least moving parts the better it is.
- 13) Food: Food is recycled human remains that I call "Huuma", In essence Human remains is converted to Huuma then into Food. At this point Human Remains are no longer there, its just food, Huuma is just about the same as stomach content chum. Except for some food that is carried from earth, all of humans inside the ship must be recycled. No organic waste can be dumped. This is essential, as we arrive at our new planetary destination, synthetic food will not be available for a while. The way to recycle humans is to cut the deceased into small fragments, and put into containers. The container temperature is then raised to stomach temperature, using quantum mechanics or microwaves, so the flesh and bones can be digested by the digestive enzymes already present inside of human body. More water may be added to distribute heat and digestive enzymes present in our body. The trick here is to evenly distribute heat as much as possible. The admixture must be stirred from time to time to make sure the digestive enzymes are properly distributed. Put it this way, we will use quantum mechanics to warm the water already present in our bodies. The Temperature must be set at the temperature of the human stomach. Now the enzymes already present will digest the remains in few days. The admixture can be warmed using microwaves. Feces and urine must be equally added to all containers of human remains. Addition of feces and urine should facilitate the digestive process, as feces contain digestive enzymes too. I call this mixture Huuma, it is perfectly edible. Just add some salt or sugar for taste. ADDITIONS: AFFECTS of SEA SALTS, ALKALINE WATER, FOR PROPER DIGESTION. REMOVAL OF ANY CATALYST AFTER DIGESTION IS COMPLETE.
- Hygiene operations during defecation and urination, are very important to follow. There will be no tissue papers. Water will be the main and only source of sanitation. One can use cloth for Hygiene, but it must then be properly washed for feces and urine removal. Hands and privates must be washed with water, that must be collected for recycling into Huuma. Hands must then be washed with separate sanitizers for proper hygiene. All defecation cleaning must be manual with hands & water or cloth & water.
- 14) Oxygen Recycling: Oxygen is recycled using a process similar to photosynthetic cells. The catalytic reaction between CO2 and H2O to give Glucose and Oxygen. Glucose goes back into food.
- 15) Landing On New Planet: In reality, for most part, most people will call these ships as their final home. Landing will be cumbersome, and may require migrations at a later time again. Any galaxy have a rotation and keeps moving planets to the outer rims. The ships can then take an orbit around the central core, and not disturb the new life that maybe arriving in new planets. The more distant they are from the central core, the colder they are, the Suns may die out too. Best option will be to live in ships, design each ship to have a school. Specialized ships can be made to harbor universities and other good manufacturing. Put it this way, one ship in 100 maybe a Home Depot Ship, and one HEB or Wal-Mart. The residence of the ships will operate the industry that is harbored in it. There will be money system just like on Earth. Travel ship to ship for daily needs.
- 16) Evacuating Earth: We have about good 1 Billion years to evacuate Earth and Milky Way for that matter, as Andromeda is coming. We have to take a long orbit around another galaxy to get away from the pending merger between the Milky Way and Andromeda leading to “Milandro Galaxy”. Families can go themselves or couples can give their embryos to be raised on the ships. Once embryos are given, they cannot reproduce on earth anymore. Whoever leaves cannot be replaced on Earth. Although there is unlimited space out there, the planet must empty within 1 billion years or there will be people left without food as earth will become too hot to carry life and may destroy during the collision. Also, anyone leaving must have their DNA maintained during flight, and afterwards, as negative mutation will cause the DNA to deteriorate and loose fitness. Also, according to me, the best method of human migration is "Male Clan System". Which means, since there are about 10,000 people in a single ship, and it is congested space, selection overrun may occur, if population is random. Which means people living may cause someone's selection to be over written by their own. So a person getting on the ship, may not be exiting it. Now that person's lineage is lost. This will not occur in a male single clan environment or would occur less, or people living will not mind. This will also make extended congested living more pleasant. What i suggest those groups of humans that do not follow a clan system, can take DNA from those who do in essence they will join a what i call a maintenance group. For instance, the only male clan system that I have seen among all selections of humans is that of "European Selection". They predominantly reside in a clan society. Also, ships will be booked, maybe 1000 to 2000 years in advance for migration, so therefore, the one booking would be different than the ones residing. This can only occur if the selection is living as a clan. The ships can take other clans too, depending on the needs of the ships. All of migrations will be handled by DNA Global Authority Earth. DGA Earth will also be responsible for security and safety of people. These ships will definitely not have any Police force. So maintained DNA. Please read article on Human selection at www.human-selection.com.
- 17) Great Grand Father or Great Grand Mother gamete replacement procedure: (DNA MAINTENANCE) This procedure is the easiest DNA maintenance procedure i can think of. Will not require complicated DNA replacement tactics. If a child if born, male or female with nonsense DNA mutation, then, at time of them giving birth, their Sperm or Eggs can be replaced by their Great Grand Father or Great Grand Mother's Sperms or Eggs. The mother, in this case, will now act as a surrogate mother. In essence we are tuning the dial back a couple of generations. Why Great Grand Father or Great Grand Mother? Chances are they will be deceased at that time, and this will not affect normal human Husband and Wife relationship. One may ask why not replace a female with mechanical wombs? Why? They are not natural and are very very cumbersome to maintain. We don't want to lose our reproductive capabilities and become machine dependent in a function as critical as reproduction. Also, social media among ships will make the females to move among ships for genetic variation, and relationship establishment. So in essence, each person's gametes must be stored for at least 2 generations for a DNA reversal if needed.
About the Designer:
Kamran Naqvi Amrohi
BS Biology U Of H
20 Year Programming Experience
5 Year MEP Engineering Experience
(Mechanical Electrical Plumbing)
4 Years HVAC & Security Experience
Read more of my academia articles at: