Ship Designed: 08/2016. Site established: 05/2020.
INTER STAR CRUISE SHIP
(All Rights Reserved Kamran Naqvi)
INTER STAR CRUISE SHIP
(All Rights Reserved Kamran Naqvi)
INTER STAR CRUISE SHIP
(All Rights Reserved Kamran Naqvi)
INTER STAR CRUISE SHIP
(All Rights Reserved Kamran Naqvi)
Space is our final frontier. As humans we have to migrate out of earth and settle on other planets that are suitable enough to live or those that can be made suitable for life. We should aim for red dwarf planets as they have the longest life. A red dwarf or a white dwarf at a safe distance from Betelgeuse or any other pending supernova. Please refer to picture below for a set of white dwarfs as a potential place for human habitat. We have Betelguese on top, that region is safe as the giants will have a huge gravitational pull to allow any ship to pass. Probes with offensive capabilities to be sent in all the rest directions. Betelguese or any giants are not a threat to earth due to distance and size. Earth’s star will expand and engulf earth one day leaving it inhabitable as we know it today. Therefore we need to build ships that are sturdy and long lasting to take us to our next destination deep into outer space. The natural shape in space is round and is most stable. Building metal ships means we have to take a lot of metal in space from earth or other sources. This step is cumbersome and we will run out of earth’s resources to make enough ships to carry us all to our next destination. Best will be to use existing resource in space that is plenty full, one is silica, the other is hydrogen. Making nuclear ships are not possible as we will need a ready supply of plutonium to power them, then the ships will be dangerous to operate in space due to risk of explosion and radiation. Plutonium Is not easy to extract anywhere in space even on earth. The other power source is anti matter. Anti matter is even more dangerous and can cause explosions. Anti matter is very difficult to create in space as well. So as I was thinking about our migration out of our solar system, I figured best will be to use existing abundant space resource of Hydrogen as fuel, and quantum physics to drive most aspects of its functions. Best ship will be one with minimum movable parts, as there are no repair shops in space. Our ships in space must travel close to each other for outer maintenance. A fleet of smaller landing ships must be kept in a giant ship made out of asteroid for planet landing. This will minimize damage and maintenance of the landing ships. Below is what I came up with.
Why Round? At any point in space, objects in space exert gravitational forces on each other. Round shape minimize the affects of those forces, and hence, the structure will be more stable compared to elongated or other shapes. Internal gravity is much more easy to attain. Fewer course corrections needed due to forces exerted by celestial objects. Also, the way it is designed, I am sure there will not be any wobble. There will be more wobble or ship may spin out of control if any other shape is used, during propulsion, even break apart. Ship will be designed in a way to make sure the two halves are as balanced as possible. Ship is built for space and not land on a planet. Depending on its size, it must be kept at a suitable distance. Specially out of a planet’s magnetic field if running on Quantum Mechanics. Initial boost can be given using nuclear propulsion, then turned to Quantum for more efficiency. Put it this way, the fewer the moving parts, the better the ship will run.
NOTE: All quantum physics applications mentioned below can be done manually using other regular processes like heating can be microwave (more cumbersome). Conversion of gasses to liquid can be done using low space temperature and not heating the holding tanks area using quantum entanglement or microwaves. Electricity can be a hydrogen driven generator. For longer life of ship, I would prefer quantum physics as it’s principles can achieve better goals at a low energy cost and next to no maintenance. Also vibrations from generator and Nuclear or Anti Matter propulsion can potentially break the ship apart.
IMPORTANT NOTE: TO KEEP THIS SHIP AFFLOAT AND NOT TO LET IT BECOME THE TARGET OF QUANTUM PHYSICS BY ANOTHER WORLD, ALL PROCESSES MENTIONED MUST HAVE A BACKUP CONVENTIONAL METHOD. AND MUST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO GENERATE A MAGNETIC FIELD. FOR EXAMPLE HEATING CAN BE MICROWAVE, CREATING FOOD FROM HUMAN REMAIINS CAN BE MICROWAVES, CLEANING AIR, O2 GENERATION, THROUGH CONVENTIONAL METHODS. CONDENSING HYDROGEN USING COMPRESSORS AND MUST HAVE A SMALL NUCLEAR POWER PLANT. THIS SHIP MUST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DETERMINE A QUANTUM ATTACK AND CHANGE TO CONVENTIONAL METHODS AND GENERATE A MAGNETIC FIELD. MAGNETIC FIELD NULLIFY QUANTUM ATTACK, SIMILARLY YOU CANNOT RUN QUANTUM PROCESSES INSIDE EITHER. HOWEVER, SINCE ALL OF CONVENTIONAL METHODS ARE MORE ENERGY CONSUMING AND WILL REQUIRE NUCLEAR FUEL, THE SHIP PREDOMINENTLY WILL RUN ON QUANTUM MECHANICS.
1) Material: This ship is made in space by capturing an existing asteroid or commit about 1000 feet in diameter, however, the ship can be as large as a few miles diameter, lets say 5 miles, or can even be 10 miles. This will depend on how robust the stone is. Capturing is done either by attaching boosters or using quantum physics for attraction, “Quantum Gravity”. Once captured, the object have to be brought in earth’s orbit to work on. Once in earth’s orbit a hole and a central cavity needs to be made. The central cavity have to be filled up with water collected from space. The hole now needs to be plugged up with the same material that came out of the ship. The ship now needs to be moved to an orbit closer to the sun so it and baked steadily at a temperature to make the water at the core migrate throughout the ship and make the stone saturated with as much evenly as possible. The stone in our case can be a metal silica alloy or something like granite. The ship is then slowly cooled to harden the rock. The water step can be avoided if the rock is heating properly. However, it needs to be backed for achieve a round shape or cut properly.
2) Inner Design: Once cooled, the ship have to be evened out from outside to make it as round as possible. Then the interior needs to be cut out for living space as shown in inner split view above. A central cavity needs to be dig up for gas collection from outer space. Gases from this chamber and then sorted out using quantum physics and taken out to storage tanks as shown in quarter split view above. Gases in these tanks are kept as liquid by using quantum physics principles rather than a compressor. We can change the state of matter using quantum physics from gas into liquid. Thus these tanks should be able to hold high pressures. There should be 6 large capacity tanks for hydrogen, 4 for oxygen, and 2 for nitrogen. We can use quantum entanglement to separate gasses and sort them into tanks and change the state to compressed gas for maximum storage.
3) Propulsion: Boosters are connected to the storage tanks for Hydrogen and Oxygen. Once booster valves open, liquid Hydrogen and Oxygen are turned back into gasses at the valve location. This is done by a computer program that only entangles gasses once they reach the storage tanks. Once outside of storage tanks the liquid turns to gasses and shoots out to the boosters where they are ignited to cause the boost. The process of ignition can also be quantum or electrical. I am sure quantum physics can achieve compression of gasses to liquid as a compressor would and hold it. One can reduce the tank and tube temperatures change from gas to liquid. Booster must be located as shown in booster view above.
Propulsion can be in 2 ways, depending on how the ship’s spin is oriented for best results.
a) Booster to Non Booster Spin: (See Booster to Non Booster Spin View Above)
In this spin, boosters are always facing the rear of the ship and spin is as shown in Booster To Non Booster Spin View. This gives the ship propulsion and spin at the same time. One living tunnel is located on the booster have of the ship, and one is located on the non booster half of the ship. This orientation seems to be more efficient and productive then the one mentioned below. In this orientation only mid five to nine boosters can be used for acceleration. The mid ship boosters are angled in a way to give clockwise and counter clockwise spins. Slowing the ship is easy, just rotate the ship’s boosters in the front direction, and fire them.
b) Rotating Booster Spin:(see Rotating Booster Spin View Above)
a. Fast Acceleration: If all boosters are ignited, vertical and horizontal, the ship must have no rotation. After the booster ignition, gravity is on the rear side of the boosters. Ship mates must move to the rear of the ship for acceleration. Once desired speed is achieved, the boosters can then be turned off, and then horizontal boosters must be fired in counter clockwise manner to give clockwise motion. Now all living tunnels have gravity on the outer side of the living chambers as shown in inner split view.
b. Slow Acceleration: We can achieve slower acceleration with circular motion if central 5 boosters are fired once they are facing the back of the ship. A computer program can handle this very well. A course correction can be made, or a orbit change, during flight and during circular motion, by igniting selected boosters controlled by a computer program. Left, right, up, down, at an angle movements can be achieved by same booster orientation, without adding anymore boosters. It all depends on how they are fired related to their position in space.
4) Electricity & Living Temperature: Electrical current is also quantum. The whole ship requires no more than 20 volts to run. Including LED lights. The ship temperature is maintained at livable levels using quantum entanglement to warm the water that was distributed in step 1 of our ship building process. The reason why I am saying it would be possible with quantum physics is because a household microware only vibrates water molecules. For instance, if you put a dry paper towel in a microwave for 30 sec it won’t heat up, but, if you put a wet towel it will. The same affect is achievable through quantum physics. This process is easy and should be lot less energy consuming.
5) Living Tunnel: There can be two living tunnels located side by side alongside the central axes of the ship. Each living tunnel has a passageway and rooms located on one side away from the central axes. Each living tunnel have an outside door for external transport ship attachment. The two tunnels have cross bridges to allow movement from one tunnel to another tunnel. The living tunnels must be build in a manner such that in case of failure, the tunnels must remain intact with full life support system and boosters to give the tunnels gravity. So that another ship close by can pickup the survivors.
6) Gravity: This ship needs to be built symmetrical around a central axis so there is no wobbling during circular motion to generate gravity. Centrifugal force is what is causing the gravity.
7) Safe Exit: Rescue pods can be built too. They must be located at even intervals along the living tunnels away from the central axis. Capacity for this ship depends on how big the ship is built. We can build several ships running back and forth around the clock moving people over to a Red Dwarf planet. Or several thousands of ships living in space moving away from any pending supernova. A time will come when all stars turn into Red Dwarfs, and we have tranquility. We can then aim outwards and aim towards more galaxies.
8) Food: Food is recycled human remains that I call chum. Except for some food that is carried from earth, all of humans inside the ship must be recycled. No organic waste can be dumped. This is essential, as we arrive at our new planetary destination, synthetic food will not be available for a while. The way to recycle humans is to cut the deceased into small fragments, and put into containers. The container temperature is then raised to stomach temperature, using quantum entanglement, so the flesh and bones can be digested by the digestive enzymes already present inside of human body. Put it this way, we will use quantum entanglement to warm the water already present in our bodies. More water may be added to distribute heat and digestive enzymes present in our body. The admixture must be stirred from time to time to make sure the digestive enzymes are properly distributed. Put it this way, we will use quantum mechanics to warm the water already present in our bodies. The Temperature must be set at the temperature of the human stomach. Now the enzymes already present will digest the remains in few hours. The admixture can be warmed using microwaves. Feces and urine must be equally added to all containers of human remain. Addition of feces and urine should facilitate the digestive process, as feces contain digestive enzymes too. The Temperature must be set at the temperature of the human stomach. Now the enzymes already present will digest the remains in few hours. I call this chum, it is perfectly edible. Just add some salt or sugar for taste. Feces and urine must also be added to the container with the rest of the body for its digestion into edible chum.
9) Oxygen Recycling: Oxygen is recycled using a process similar to photosynthetic cells. The energy supplier here is also quantum physics that drives the catalytic reaction between CO2 and H2O to give Glucose and oxygen. Glucose goes back into food. The same process can be Quantum, although, I am not sure yet.
10) Landing On New Planet: First the planet should be as close to the size of earth as possible. If not, the circular velocity has to be increased or decreased during travel to adjust body to new gravity. Pods need to be built for initial landing, where we can live before starting the built on the new planet. Pods must be sent separately (Not shown in pictures) that are capable of taking humans out of the ship, by docking at the ship’s exit. The pods only carry enough fuel to land, and some pods enough to return in space. These pods follow the same survival equipment as the ship. The simpler and more nature like the better, as there are no repair shops yet. Best way to build colonies would be to use existing caves or built structures out of stones. Look for places that have water, now they can be heated the same way as the ship. Food can now be synthesized from raw elements; however, a initial source of food must be taken from earth so we can increase population once the landing have occurred.
11) Evacuating Earth: Families can go themselves or couples can give their embryos to be raised at the new planet. Once embryos are given, they cannot reproduce on earth anymore. Whoever leaves, cannot be replaced on earth. Although there is unlimited space out there, the planet must empty within 6 billion years or there will be people left without food as earth will become too hot to carry life. Also, anyone leaving must have there DNA maintained during flight, and afterwards, as negative mutation will cause the DNA to deteriorate and loose fitness.
12) Occupation Of White & Red Dwarf Planets: One object to follow is to occupy as many white dwarfs and red dwarfs as possible to achieve high numbers. During this time we can build more ships that are powered by Quantum Mechanics & Fusion and Fission reactions as backup power. Quantum Mechanics will work as long as there is Matter and Energy. Matter and Energy are interchangeable and last forever. There is no way to destroy energy, hence, once matter is formed it stabilizes by gaining mass. Read my theory related to why matter is stable and forms planets as compared to antimatter that does not. A time will come, or may have already come, where there is a balanced distribution of Matter & Energy all over. In this process larger planets and Stars will disintegrate releasing the energy, paving way for new matter, that at certain mass will stabilized. Collisions is another way to release energy or form larger mass objects This cycle goes on forever in different regions, in between those regions life exist. Our goal is to remain in those regions, even live in between inter universal regions. Another goal can be to select planets, who’s natural movement will be more stable and is not in collision course with other planets on the way. For example, we know Andromeda will collide with milky way. By selecting such planets we can keep the same planet as our base planets. Some can live on planets and some in the ships floating close by.
13) Matter VS Antimatter:
Why is there more Matter then Antimatter.
My hypothesis is, Elements that carry a Positive charge on larger mass (Protons) as compared to negative charge on a smaller mass (Electrons) are more stable, and can fuse to make larger mass elements and hence form larger mass bodies like Planets and Suns. For example, Hydrogen fusion into Helium and other larger mass elements. Now lets consider, formation of matter from energy. At that time, Matter and Antimatter is initially formed. Matter begins to fuse and form heavy elements, as compared to Antimatter that fails for fuse. Lets say initially 10 of each are formed, lets say H+ (Antimatter) and H- (Matter). Lets say there is enough energy to form 1000 of H+ & H-. Lets say when there are 10, 3 of H- fuse and become He- (Helium Matter), 2 of H- are destroyed by H+, leaving 3 H+ (Anti Hydrogen) floats away at low velocity without getting in touch with Heavier Helium. This process once repeated will not only leave heavier H- (Matter, like Helium and other heavier elements) but draw more matter out of energy, just like the process of osmosis, moving from high to low gradient. Therefore, more energy converts to matter where the process of fusion stabilize the matter and moves away faster with higher velocity as compare to Antimatter causing a jam in its creation.